[nabs-l] [nabentre] [nfb-talk] unhappy with current government trends, vote liberterrian for 2016 American president

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:06:46 UTC 2015

Thank you dave for your promptness on this topic, as it remains improper and a discussion for another place.
I think that, it is a good idea to inform you that  a similar message with spam is appearing in news-feeds on some Facebook accounts and in the free email accounts like gmail, hotmail, and yahoo. Hope this helps. Have a good morning.

Sent from my iPad