[nabs-l] Restaurant menu accessibility survey for blind/VI students

Thomas Peralta tinypaws8491 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 03:05:53 UTC 2015

I would be interested in learning about your project.  I don't know braille or be able to help you in any of that.  I am a retired restaurant owner, food and beverage manager, and lecturer at culinary schools in Restaurant Sanitation, Menu Planning and Italian Cooking 101.  If there is any way I may help in any way, please ask.Tom PeraltaLegislative Co-Director/State of Wisconsin