[nabs-l] family problems dealing with blindness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 23:43:54 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Roanna, and everyone,

         Rona, I hope this isn't annoyingly nitpicky but my problem
with describing total blindness as an impairment has always been,
that I have nothing to even be impaired  in the first place, with
cancer having laid claim to both ocularly seeing organs, before the
age of 2.Besides, I love my blindness, wouldn't be interested in
seeing ocularly, should it be available.