[nabs-l] voiceover speed issue

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:22:28 UTC 2015

Hey! Sophie! I forgot to tell you if you have questions call me by skype
tomorrow around 2:30 PM ok? ThanksThanks and God blesss!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16