[nabs-l] Is Canvas accessible?

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:07:35 UTC 2015

Hi Anna.  I used canvas a couple years ago when I took an online
science class for my associates degree.  It did take me a couple days
to figure out canvas, but I was able to use it.  If  remember
correctly, I had to go to the bottom of the page on the site to find
where my quizzes and tests were located.  It will take a little
getting used to, but I'm sure you can do it.  I'm sure your instructor
will help if needed.  My science teacher sent me a couple assignments
via email, and I just sent them back to her as attachments.  I forget,
there was one thing that I couldn't do with canvas, but I forget what
it was.  Good luck.