[nabs-l] taking my braillenote abroad

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:37:34 UTC 2015

Hello NABS friends,

I'm going t Europe in a couple of weeks! A few days ago, I called
Humanware to see what type of converter I would need for my
braillenote apex. For the mPower, you had to get a whole separate
cord. The Humanware tech support person told me tha for the Apex,
all that was needed was a prong adapter. My mom is kind of anal,
so she's making me double check if a Type C prong adapter will
work for the braillenote abroad. I don't want to sound like an
idiot by calling Humanware back with the same question, so I was
wondering if any of y'all have experience with this. Input is
appreciated.

Yours,
Sophie