[nabs-l] Experiences with American Airlines

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:39:51 UTC 2015

Chris,
I will second what Dave said. You can have great experiences with airline staff, or terrible experiences with airline staff, and I don't really think that's very attributable to the specific airline you are using. Incidentally, when I deal with airport/airline personnel, I find that my experiences are either very positive, with employees who treat me better than most people do… Or very terrible, with employees who treat me much worse than most people do. It tends to either be one extreme or the other, very rarely just middle of the road. This has been my experience, anyhow,
Best,
Kirts

Sent from my iPhone