[nabs-l] VoiceOver Acting Sluggishly

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:08:23 UTC 2015

Hi Rahul,

I don't know about the acting sluggishly part, though I would
suggest going into the app switcher and turning off all your apps
and then turning the phone off and on again.  As for hanging up,
the two finger double tap both accepts and hangs up calls.  It's
really a quite useful command because it starts and stops
anything you have going on including videos, music, etc.

Best,
Karl