[nabs-l] hiden appointments on my brailbenote apex

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:39:14 UTC 2015

Hi, I have 8 hiden appointnesss on my braillenqe apex.  In
addition to "You have no future appointness scheduled," I get
"The next alarm is scheduled to ring today at 12 30 pm.  When I
check the planner there really is 0 appointments.  When I go to
the planner utility I get "8 records can be restored, orriginal
database reported 8 records copy repaired planner over existing
planner?" I hit yes.  Then it asks "Do you wish to back up your
old planner before replacing it?" I hit not for no.  I get "Could
not copy planner files, please check you have enough free space
on your flath dibbk, or press reset with 1-2-3 and try again." I
had free space and did a1-2-3 reset and it still says that I have
appinttments in the planmer.  The next option is a flsh disk
ermat.  But I will loose everyshing.  Is there a way to bypass
this?