[nabs-l] An Update on my Independence

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:41:13 UTC 2015

Great job Roanna.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Roanna Bacchus
via nabs-l
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:36 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Roanna Bacchus
Subject: [nabs-l] An Update on my Independence

Dear Students,

I'd like to give you an update on my independence.  This week I found my way
from the library to the parking lot to meet my dad all on my own.  On
Tuesday morning I found my way from the parking lot to the library all on my
own.  When I entered the main entrance to the library I found the couch that
I sit on and made myself comfortable until it was time to go down to my
volunteering position.  This is another small step towards improving my
independence.