[nabs-l] phone numbers

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:31:42 UTC 2015

You don't need any of that on an iPhone. You don't even need it on most smart phones. That's all just formatting to make phone numbers easy for people to read. To send a text, just type the number out digit by digit. No hyphens. No parentheses. No spaces. Just the numbers. The phone knows what to do with it. If you fuss with all the formatting, you're more likely to make mistakes and fail to send your message.

Best,

Jamie

Sent from my iPhone