[nabs-l] phone numbers

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:34:28 UTC 2015

It's a her.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Karl Martin Adam via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing
list<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:02:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] phone numbers

It depends on what you're trying to do.  If you're talking about
inputting the numbers in the to field of your text message, you
just put in the numbers without any spaces or hyphens or
anything.  An IPhone will format it with the area code in
parenthesis then a space and the first three digits followed by a
hyphen and the last four digits, but you don't have to worry
about that.  If you're texting a number for your friend to read
in the body of your message, just plain numbers would probably be
best for them to save to their contacts, but if you want to make
it pretty put in hyphens.  If this is a friend you're texting, I
would also suggest saving the number in your contacts and then
just texting him from there instead of messing around with the
number when you want to write a text.