[nabs-l] phone numbers

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 01:48:43 UTC 2015

Does that only work for iphones?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Nusbaum via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:46:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] phone numbers

Petras,

If you're typing the phone number into the "to" field of a text
message, you need only type the numbers themselves.  For example:
4435472409.  If you are writing a phone number into a text,
email, etc, the instructions provided by Ryan and/or Kathryn will
apply.  In the latter case I usually write the area code in
parentheses, followed by the exchange, then a hyphen, then the
last 4 digits.  For example: (443) 547-2409.  Please note that
the number I'm using in both examples is my own.

HTH,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

 On Jun 22, 2015, at 1:50 PM, petras via nabs-l