[nabs-l] toshiba wont start

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:19:32 UTC 2015

Hi, my toshiba windows 7 wont turn on unless it's plugged in.  I
didn't ev use it for a whole year and my battery appears to be
acting up.  If I unplug it, I am able to turn it on without the
charger.  After a day, the battery is dead and cannot turn on.
The battery is really again 95 percent or igher, doesn't matter
what percentage.  If I use it after almost a day passed by, the
system will crash in the middle of what I'm doing and will need
to be plugged in.  This isn't safe if it was installing an
update.  It also would be a problem, because I could be syncing
my phone, then it turns off in the middle.  Please help!!!