[nabs-l] toshiba wont start

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:22:26 UTC 2015

Basically you need a new battery if you want to get substantial use of
it without being connected to the charger.  Batteries decay when they
don't regularly go through their decharge and charge cycles, such as
from lack of use or from being plugged into the charger too much.  If
you don't want to buy a new battery to use it like a normal laptop the
other option as Syed pointed out is to use the computer like a desktop
and keep it plugged into the wall without the battery in the computer.

On 6/23/15, petras via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Well, it seems to run well with the battery with normal use.  But
> it will shut down.  It will shut down 24 hours from unplugging
> the adapter.  If it was off, then it's dead.

Kaiti