[nabs-l] toshiba wont start

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:24:32 UTC 2015

It still sounds like a bum battery.  Whether it works for a day or
not, the normal discharge and recharge cycle is off.  Unless you want
to deal with the hassle of always recharging your battery like this,
which I guess you don't since you posted about it, getting a new
battery that will work properly is probably your best option.

Kaiti