[nabs-l] I'm graduating from high school tonight!

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 17:47:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I hope everyone's having a great end of semester and are enjoying
your summer!

I just want to let you guys know that I've just come to an end of
my senior year of high school, and will be graduating tonight.
I'm really  looking forward to the  ceremony, and am also excited
about moving on, with blindness training and then going to
college to study foreign languages (while also at the same time a
little sad to be leaving school and all the nice people there).
I'm also really glad because tonight I will be getting one of the
highest high school diplomas that you can get here in the state
of New York.

In July, along with our usual trip to France to visit family, we
will also be going to Spain as a present for my high school
graduation, as well as my younger brother's eighth grade
graduation.  I'm so excited about our trip as well.  The main
reason why I wanted to go to Spain is that I can practice my
Spanish, and also because I here it is a very nice country to
visit.

Enjoy your summers, and happy end of June,
Sami