[nabs-l] Online Streaming for National Convention

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:25:19 UTC 2015

Hello Kathryn,

Thank you for your message as well. I am glad to hear there will be an
announcement soon about streaming the NABS business meeting. I am sure
others will appreciate this as well. Thank you for all the hard work that
you as well as other members of the NABS board are doing to make NABS at
national convention a great success.

Warm Regards,
Elizabeth