[nabs-l] For those packing for national Convention!

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:17:02 UTC 2015

Hi Shikha and all! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that link of
the blog is below. The problem was that part of it was separated from each
other. meaning part of the link. Hope this helps! Enjoy the blog! Let me
know if you guys have receive it ok? I will really appreciate it  a lot! I
look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)
http://slateandstylish.blogspot.com/2014/06/what-not-to-wear-convention-edition.html?m=1

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16