[nabs-l] Blind Climatologist

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser Mister.Alexander.Scott.Kaiser at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 01:17:34 UTC 2015

Good Evening Dr. John Miller ,  Good Evening NFB Science and Engineering
Division Email list members and Good Evening Nabs email list members:

Hi my name is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. I am a totally blind college
student going to college to study for a career in Climatological research to
work for the climate prediction center in College Park, Maryland. Does
anyone know of any totally blind climatologists in the field who I can speek
to about the field so I can learn more about adaptations that make this
career accessible to the Blindness community. Please feel free to email me
off list at Mister.Alexander.Scott.Kaiser at comcast.net
<mailto:Mister.Alexander.Scott.Kaiser at comcast.net>  with this information.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser