[nabs-l] In Search of a Wordprocessing App for iOS

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:28:48 UTC 2015

Good Morning!
I've experienced writting with several iOS apps, and out of all of
them, there are approximately 3 that I personally recommend.
* Pages - Pages is great, it's made by ample, and of course, like most
apple material, is accessible. However, it can be difficul to get used
to at first. The app is $9.99
* Notability - I am not aware of the price of the app, however, I am
certain it's not free. The buttons are nicely labeled, it is 100%
accessible with VoiceOver, and great for writing papers. These papers
can also be shared via an email, iMessage, etc.
* AccessNote - AccessNote is a word processor developed by the
American Foundation for the Blind as a resource for blind students.
The unique part about this app, is that the paperwork you have written
can not only be shared via email or iMessage, but it can also be
uploaded to dropbox directly from the app. It is 100% accessible with
VoiceOver, and works well with dictation. For a certain amount of time
the app was free, but if that time period has ended, the app is
$19.99.

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
9th Grade Student