[nabs-l] jobs

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:28:05 UTC 2015

It sounds like they are helping you. They referred you to an employment agency that will help you with your resume writing skills. That will be a big help. The agency they referred you to May also help you with your interviewing skills and job search skills, which will be a big help. Sure, they're not simply handing you a job. You don't get to magically wake up one day and be employed, but no one does, and if you did, you'd never develop the skills to find new employment if you ever decided to or if you lost that job. It sounds like they're just referring you to the department that is most equipped to help you. I don't see the problem.

-Jamie

Sent from my iPhone