[nabs-l] Orion Talking Graphing Calculator

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 01:04:58 UTC 2015

Hi Taylor,
I have that same calculator, it works well.  First of all, I would definitely do some googling or call APH before shipping it off.  But here is my suggestion,it needs to be fully charged before you use it.  I don't remember how long it takes to charge it.  I think I charged mine overnight.  I would say at least a few hours.
Once you have fully charged it after getting it, you should not be having this issue.  Even if it seems to be charged, you need to just let it charge fully - a few hours, before using it. Try that and let me know if you have more issues. My suggestion is plug it in tonight and see if it works un-plugged tomorrow. If you are still having issues tomorrow, come back here and let me know.
Good luck.

Anna E Givens