[nabs-l] Would a year of voluntary public service bring out america's best?

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:21:44 UTC 2015

Absolutely it would make the country better. In fact, it ought to be
mandatory. After high school, graduates ought to have to choose between
military service or public service and devote a couple years to it. Only a
small percentage of students are ready to go straight into college anyway.
There ought not to be any difference for blind people.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/