[nabs-l] Home Living Skills

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:07:37 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you some questions, specially to the girls in the list! I don't know if the subject line goes along with these questions, but if it doesn't just let me know ok? As you all know, I'm totally blind, how can a totally bling person prepare a cup of coffee, iron her own clothes,  bacume her own house, and clean her home bathroom in an easy way? In other words, how can a blind person do all thoese things without any problem? I'm just wondering since i would like to learn how to do it. I know that perhaps, some of you are wondering whay I'm asking you all these questions, but I just would like to become more independent in my own house since i actually lost my sight when i was 16 years old, and i use to do things when i was low vision, but when someone is totally blind it is actually a little more difficult to do thins! At least, I think it is! If you prefer you can write me in private. My contact information is located below! I know that these questions are some of many, but i will like to start with something guys! Thanks os much for listening to me! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone