[nabs-l] Using blackboard

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:13:00 UTC 2015

I’ll share what I do here, so everyone can have benefit.
1.	open the related course and find discussion board heading. Then
press enter. So discussion board has opened somewhere in the screen.
2.	Press T, because this is a table view. You’ll come to the table
with 5 colons and different rows depending on your course’s opened
forums.
3.	Navigate in the table and find the related forum. Ctrl + alt +
arrow keys help you to navigate between the cells in a table.
4.	When you hear the related forum name, press enter.
5.	Press X to come to the beginning of the threads. Everyone has a
check box at the beginning. Then you can navigate between different
threads. When you hear the name of it in a link format open it with
enter.
6.	Press B, because every entry has a voting part at the beginning.
7.	Then navigate with down arrow to hear actual message. If there are
more than 1 message in one thread, again press B to go to other entry.
You can also use down arrow.
8.	If you want to reply, press control F and type reply. Press enter
to open it.
9.	Content area is the place we will type our message. You can write
it in word and copy if you want.
10.	When you are done, use tab to find submit. When you hear submit,
press enter. Yes you replied.
11.	Then you can go back to other threads with back space or ctrl left arrow.
12.	If you want to review an attachment, find it in the thread. Then
press enter. You can open or save it. If you save it, it will probably
go to your download folder or your default folder for all downloads.

I hope it helps,
It is not my favorite think but I can manage blackboard. I mean don’t
have very high expectations, it is weird and challenging for me.

> Oops, thought you asked me for my number Gloria; my fault.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/filerime%40gmail.
>>> c