[nabs-l] Powerpoint 2013 and other MS office 2013 programs

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:56:14 UTC 2015

Hi, in order to turn off protection mode, press F6 until it gives you the option to enable editing. You can tap through  that dialogue. Also, something that I've done that works really effectively for me, is to go into the ribbons arrow  to slideshow and hit start slideshow. That way I can see the slides individually and tab through them and arrow and read them as normal.

Sent from my iPhone