[nabs-l] Downgrading Microsoft word

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:49:55 UTC 2015

Hi, what are you having difficulty doing with formatting? I think all
versions of Word have their own quirks about formatting with a fair amount
of accuracy using a screen reader. What version of Word are you on, and what
version are you thinking about downgrading to?

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe