[nabs-l] Spotify On the PC is finally accessible...except I can't figure out how to play any songs!!

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:28:15 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone:

I was elated to find after I restarted my computer Spotify for the PC
had been updated!!
It's now really accessible!
Everything is set up like a website with links and you can hit the alt
key and all menus are labeled!!
I was soo excited!!
The problem is, I can't figure out how to play any songs.
I can see my music (it's in a table) and it says the song name and
artist and album.
But, there Is no way to play the song.
I can even see the controls for the player at the bottom but it keeps
saying "play button unavailable."
I have tried hitting space on the song title, hitting enter on the
song title...everything. I even went into the menu by hitting the alt
key and pressing enter on the play button that way and no luck.
Has anyone else gotten to play with this latest version of the pc
client and figured out how to get a song to play?
Is there something I'm not doing?
It would be soo disappointing if Spotify  finally made their PC client
totally accessible except for playing a song!!
If there is a way to play songs with the PC client I'll upgrade and
become a premium member!!
Thanks,
Kerri