[nabs-l] Sharing my e-mail list and suggestions for letting others know about it

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:16:06 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

 I've recently started an e-mail list called disability haven. It's for
anyone with any disability who also has a mental illness. My other one for
blind eople with mental illness is going so well I  wanted to start this one
to have a more diverse community where all people with a variety of issues
could support one another.

 I wanted to share the link with  you all.

https://groups.io/org/groupsio/disability-haven

 Lastly do any of you have any ideas about how best to share this info
online. I've tried facebook  groups with  some success. Was wondering about
other venues/  sites ETC?

 Thanks.

 Sam

---