[nabs-l] Convention

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:04:23 UTC 2015

Hello all. I am considering going to the NFB convention in Florida this year. Upon calling the Rosen center hotel, they told me that they were all booked, but that they could give me the same rate at the Rosen Plaza Hotel. Evidently, the Rosen Plaza Hotel is 1 mile from the Rosen center hotel, and complementary transportation is offered between both hotels. Does anyone know when the description of the hotels will be available? Also, if anyone has assisted with setting up the convention, can anyone tell me if there is a sky bridge from the Rosen plaza hotel to the convention center which will be used as an exhibit hall? I know there is a sky bridge from the Rosen center hotel to the exhibit hall. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hope Paulos