[nabs-l] Learning ally and their decision to cut cds

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Wed May 13 01:08:56 UTC 2015

There is always the option of utilizing
LearningAlly's ReadHear software, which I hear is
available for both MAC OSX & PC

With LearningAlly's ReadHear, you have the option
of listening to Books with either TTS and/or NarratedVoice(s)

There are also other useful functions such as,
HighLighting Text for LowVision users as I
haven't yet uncovered how to utilize this since I'm TotallyBlind

LearningAlly's ReadHear comes with a Built IN
UserGuide, which can be accessed by a couple of KeyStroke Commands