[nabs-l] Downloading books from Learning Ally

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:22:27 UTC 2015

Hi Gloria I have downloaded several books from Learning Ally
using the Learning Ally audio app on my IPad.  To download a book
log in using your username and password.  Click the link that
says add to bookshelf for the appropriate book title.  Go to the
app on your apple divice if you have it.  It is free in the
appstore if you wish to download it.  There will be a link in the
app that says update bookshelf.  The bookshelf will be updated
successfull at this point.  Cleack the link that says download
and the book will be automatically downloaded to your bookshelf.
Let me know if these inructions are helpful.