[nabs-l] Braille Tutoring

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:22:52 UTC 2015

Hi Kaiti.  I've never tutored anyone in braille, but I'd think $10 per
hour is very reasonable.  I know if I gave someone a guitar lesson,
I'd charge $10 per hour.  That is very cool that you have the
Opportunity to give someone braille lessons.  If you're looking for
any low cost childrens books in braille that might be interesting to
someone ho is seven, I'd highly recommend seedlings braille books for
children.  They have braille titles for children of all aes.  Good
luck, and best wishes.