[nabs-l] Outlook express

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:32:52 UTC 2015

Hi Gloria and all,
	Outlook Express is a very old way of accessing outlook. Now, Outlook
is the program most would prefer.
Outlook is apart of the office 365 suite, so you should have it on your
computer if you have purchased that. On my desktop specifically, it does say
Outlook 2013, so you may want to check that out.
I truly hope this helps; but please do let me know if you have any
additional inquiries.

All best,
Kathryn Webster