[nabs-l] Outlook express

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Tue May 19 20:02:05 UTC 2015

Hello All:
The outlook13 applications mail survice is generally accessible; however, multi-calendar features are a little...finiky.
My favorite email is generally Hotmail, though I have heard good things about google as well. If someone is interested in multi-access email survices, I would suggest just placing all of your emails on your phone, then viewing the 'all imbox'.
Hope this helps!