[nabs-l] IEP meeting in senior year of high school

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Thu May 21 20:56:46 UTC 2015

Hello Sami,

I will give you an i insight in to the New York process.
I hope all is well. I'm happy to hear from you. Did you do alright figuring out your placement exam? The last time I heard from you, everything was up in the air.
Your final IEP meeting is called an exit summery. Your commission councilor will want to finalize your college plans with you. The school puts everything in writing. If you have not completed it yet you will most likely complete an individual plan for employment with your commission councilor. It is not a big deal. They just need to know your college degree is going toward a career goal.
Did you have your high tech assessment? I hope at this stage that was taken care of. Your technology should be ordered and start coming to you.
This is a time to celebrate. Everyone will be highlighting your achievements and making sure your transition is perfect.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.
Best,
Bridget

Sent from my iPad