[nabs-l] Be a part of something special.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:29:54 UTC 2015

Greetings on behalf of the performing arts division of the national Federation of the blind.
We hope this message finds all of you doing well.
As many of you know the performing arts division is coordinating what promises to be an extraordinary presentation to commemorate 75 years of the national Federation of the blind.
If you are interested in being a part of this and you have singing experience we would love to hear from you. We are looking to fill the last few spots in our choir.
Interested individuals should submit an audition video as well as a biography detailing their performance experience.
Submissions can be sent to Jordy Stringer by email.
jordystringer83 at gmail.com
You have until Friday May 29th 2015 to make your submission.
We thank U and advance for your participation and we look very much forward to hearing your submissions. All decisions with regard to participation our final. If you have any further questions, please contact Jordy Stringer at the email address provided or by phone. 317 6294639
We very much appreciate your interest and can't wait to connect with all of you during this years national convention celebration.
Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone