[nabs-l] graduation

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:31:57 UTC 2015

Hi Justin,

Congrats for the degree. I'm a rehabilitation counselor as well. I
work at the Vocational rehabilitation in Oklahoma state. I'm leaving
my job in July  to get my Ph.D. If you are interested working at a voc
rehab agency, could you please contact with me? My agency is already
looking for someone for my position after I leave and I can give more
info about the agency and job. Please feel free to reach me off-lis so
I can  give my cell number to talk.
If there is other graduates in that list who are interested working as
a vocational rehabilitation counselor, please feel free to reach me as
well.

Thank you,
Zeynep