[nabs-l] Hello

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:27:15 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm Meaghan Roper, a student in Massachusetts. I just joined the NANS list and thought I'd introduce myself.I am a college student at Wheelock College in Boston and I'm secretary of the MASSABS NFB board this year. I'm a Humanities Litwrature major working toward minors in Performing Arts and Autism Studies, with the long term goal of becoming a TVI. I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone at national convention in July!

-Meaghan

Meaghan Roper
Earl Center for Learning
And Innovation
ECA Associate
Admissions Ambassador for Wheelock College
President of Wheelock Student Theater
Vice President of the Nerd & Gaming Association of Wheelock College
Wheelock College Class of 2018
ropermeaghan at gmail.com
781-315-2720