[nabs-l] Checking if This email Message goes Through

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 20:12:51 UTC 2015

Hi guys! How are you all? Can you thell me if this email goes through the list? I'm just wondering since when I was reading one of the emails of the list, I acciddntly press enter on the unsubscribing link. I just wanted to confirm that i didn't unsubscribe from the list! Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone