[nabs-l] BARD iPhome Mobile App issues

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:36:14 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Recently I've been experiencing issues with the NLS BARD app for iPhone. My iOS software is up to date and so are all my apps; but my BARD app is not functioning correctly. The speed control no longer appears on the player and does not respond in the settings page of the app. I can sometimes change the speed while books are playing if I drag my finger across the area where the speech intros should be, however I can not tell what speed the speech is at, even with VoiceOver on. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, but the problem is still there. Does anyone else have this issue? I hope this is not a bug that requires an update to fix. Thanks!

Meaghan Roper
Earl Center for Learning
And Innovation
ECA Associate
Admissions Ambassador for Wheelock College
President of Wheelock Student Theater
Vice President of the Nerd & Gaming Association of Wheelock College
Wheelock College Class of 2018
ropermeaghan at gmail.com
781-315-2720