[nabs-l] I got into college!

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri May 29 22:51:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm just writing a quick email to inform you guys that I finally
got into college today (I just received the acceptance letter).
Although it's not exactly my top college of choice, it was still
one that I applied for, and I'm glad that I at least got accepted
to one college.

By the way, in case of you are wondering why I got the acceptance
letter at this late date, it is because I actually applied to
start in the spring, since next fall I'll be doing blindness
training.

I really look forward to attending college next year!

Have a great end of May weekend,

Sami.