[nabs-l] hello all

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sat May 30 23:17:46 UTC 2015

Hi Mabe,

Haven't spoken to you in awhile.  Really soroy, but I just had a
lot of things to do, you know?

Anyway, hi and welcome back to the list.

Thanks for congratulating me on my college acceptance.  It is
really great news for me.
What are you going to do after high school? I heard that you're
graduating this year, is that corrct?
As for not knowing your major in college (which you said you'll
eventually be attending) that's really not a problem; I know what
mine will be, but a lot of students don't when they first enter
college.

Talk to you soon,

Sami.