[nabs-l] I got into college!

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sat May 30 23:19:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

To answer your questions, I will be attending St.  Thomas Aquinas
College, which is in New York where I live.

I will also be attending the Hellen Keller Center for the Blind
(for people who are both blind and hard of hearing) also in New
York, to complete my blindness training before I go to college.

Thanks again for all of your congratulatory emails,

Sami.