[nabs-l] overdrive and oneclick digital

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sun May 31 02:14:43 UTC 2015

Hi Ashley.  My local library also has a limited number of audio books
available from overdrive.  It sounds like your library has a much
bigger selection then mine.  However, overdrive is useable, but it
does take some time to learn.  It has been quite a while since I've
tried to access the service.  Just to let you know, if you download
any audio books from over drive in WMA format, these books are
protected, and cannot be played on any devices for te blind.  I don't
know if an EYEPHONE can play overdrive books, but I think it can.
However, if you download any mp3 books, they will be able to be layed
onthe NLS player, or any other blind device like the victor stream, or
the booksense.  Good luck.