[nabs-l] overdrive and oneclick digital

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:09:11 UTC 2015

To answer your question, Amanda, I've never tried Overdrive on
the Apex, but I doubt it would be accessible. Ashley, when I use
Overdrive, I always just use it on my iPhone, because I found
that easier than a PC. It takes some work, but I found the
service very accessible for playing MP3 audiobooks. At my
library, I can check out 7 books at a time, and you can hold them
for either one week, two weeks, or three. You can also place
books on hold. In fact, I'm enjoying an Overdrive audiobook right
now. :)