[nabs-l] Mentoring program

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:20:00 UTC 2015

Hi Students,
I am runnng a mentoring program at a school I work with at to pair children
with varying disabilities with young adults with disabilites. Info is as
follows;

School Without Walls at Francis Stevens in conjunction with Washington
Metro Disabled Student Collective (WMDSC) will be hosting a mentorship
program.
SWW @ Francis Stevens Students with disabilities will be partnered with
young adults with disabilities. To foster an understanding of disabilities,
as well as personal growth and empowerment. Our students will not only be
able to talk with someone who may face similar challenges, but someone who
is living his or her life to the fullest.
You must be in the DC area and willing to spend one hour a week with the
student. Please email me directly to hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com and fill
out the mentorship application http://goo.gl/forms/BwzkspioC6

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thank you!

--
Conchita Hernandez Legorreta
M.A.T.

Help me reach my goal to work with a school for the blind in Mexico! Check
out my Go Fund Me Page.
https://www.gofundme.com/6a4a86ns