[nabs-l] SO MANY ACCOMMODATION ISSUES! Advice needed!

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 04:15:42 UTC 2015

Evening, Adam,

         Is your eyesight at a level of stability? Perhaps you ought
to have learned braille while younger? Personally, in case you are
interested, the beautiful dots to formulate much of what I  know are
all I have ever known although nowadays, I have been blessed with a
condition called tactile appraxia, which has interfeered with braille
perceiving. So I am no longer a braille reader although I can
still  visualize the complex caracters and when pressed, can write it.
Anyway, I hope you have a Stream, to record loectures and notes and
to read textbooks.