[nabs-l] Drawing Lewis Structures

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 09:04:25 UTC 2015

Kennedy,
I am not a chemistry major. However, I studied AP chemistry in high
school and had to learn the Lewis structure.
I remember that my teacher used 3d dots to show me what it is supposed
to look like.
However, after that I just wrote out a description of how the structure
would look like.
It may depend on your professor and/or TA, but from what I remember,
what was more important was that I understood what the structure was
and what the underlying concepts were rather than actually being able
to draw the structures.
I am sure others on the list with more science background can help you
further, but hope this is helpful in a way.
Best,
Miso Kwak